PPC / PPA Management
PPC / PPA Using Real Keywords!
Pay Per Click Advertising literally means paying for each and every click made on an ad that appears above or next to the organic search results on many search engines. These may be identified as Sponsored Links, Sponsored Results, or Sponsored Websites depending on the search engine. Additionally, these ads can appear on many other websites depending on the policy and power of the search engine selected, as well as the selections made when setting up the account. Simply, you pay a fee every time someone clicks on your ad. There are many choices which give you the ability to set limits on how much you spend as well as which keywords are selected. You can find some of the best Pay Per Click (PPC) Programs here: Google, Yahoo, MSN, and ASK.
Why do companies need help managing their PPC Adverting? Well simply put…someone has to do it. No two PPC advertising campaigns are the same, and each website’s goals are unique and must be addressed individually. The real key to any successful campaign is to track the keywords used in the PPC campaign through the search engines and your website. By doing this, we can see where visitors end up, what actions they are taking, as well as many other factors that will help in conversion and efficiency of money spent.
What makes the ConsultingAce Program better than the rest? ROI: Knowing the Return on Investment for every dollar you spend within a PPC campaign is the key to true success. Our process of Keyword Discovery and PPC Tracking offers the most complete PPC campaign because we test targeted keywords that drive the most desired traffic and track the keywords through the entire process. This means that we track the keyword from how it’s used on a search engine to where the visitor ends up on your website. This allows us to see clearly which keywords are making you money and which are not.
- Most often, companies buy a good number of keywords. They know the keywords all bring in traffic by the amount of clicks each search engine charges for them, but what they don’t know is how much of that traffic is being converted into a desired action on their website. So what usually happens is that they keep paying for as many keywords as possible. If cutbacks are made eventually, usually the total budget is reduced or keywords are removed arbitrarily.
- The problem with this way of operating is that you may be removing your most actionable keywords without knowing it. Also, you may be spending a lot of money on highly contested keywords that actually don’t bring any conversion.
- Most other programs only manage the campaign using the tools found within the advertising section of the search engines. We, on the other hand, use those tools as well as Traffic Tracking, other pertinent tools, and our expertise to bring you a truly holistic program.
Keywords: We only work with clients who have gone through our Keyword Development Program or have a complete keyword list. This is critical because all PPC advertising is based on Keywords. If we have a comprehensive list, we can experiment with many keywords that your competition might not be aware of, saving you money and gaining conversion.
Tracking: We track the keyword through the entire process which includes finding where the clicks end up on your website. This is critical to a PPC campaign because without it, you can’t be sure the clicks are really benefiting your website.
- Not all traffic is good traffic. The goal of a PPC Advertising Campaign is to get a visitor to perform some action, whether it is to buy a product, bookmark the website, fill out a form, or something else. We ensure that all the keywords you are paying for have a good conversion rate.
- Tracking the keywords through your website to find where the visitor ended up is very important. This information will allow us to refine the keywords as well as give you pointers on fixing areas of your website that might not be giving your preferred customers what they want.
- We advise you how to track the progress of your ads by using a variety of reports generated by the search engines as well as by software such as Web Trends attached to your website.
What is needed to manage an effective PPC Advertising Campaign with ConsultingAce?
- Established accounts on selected search engines.
- Established Tracking Software setup for your website that can track the PPC campaigns on the selected search engines, keywords used, and visitors.
- A monthly PPC budget.
- A Complete List of Keywords.
Limited Availability: We only take one client in any one niche, so there is no conflict of interest. Additionally, we only add on a limited number of clients each month to ensure our scalability.
How much does it cost?
Costs are based on the following criteria:
- How many keywords you want to test each month.
- How many keywords we are to maintain each month.
- How many separate campaigns we are to track.
- How many search engines.
- How much is the budget per search engine.
Please Note: Once we get to the point where we are mainly maintaining the best keywords on the engines, our fees can be reduced dramatically.
When I was asked to provide a quote for ConsultingAce’s new web site, at first I was a bit reluctant. Not because they haven’t earned it, but because I like to think of them as my “little secret.”